How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's a fair exchange here -- I get up at least a couple of times during the night, and they deal with that. So I can deal with stomping. :insertevillaugh:
Well, it's a fair exchange here -- I get up at least a couple of times during the night, and they deal with that. So I can deal with stomping. :insertevillaugh:
graycie likes to start off on my chest then i slide her into the crook of my arm like a stuffed animal to sleep:lol:works out though its relaxing to sleep to the purring atleast until i hear the about to cough a hairball sound

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when he's in deep sleep he looks like he's dead... Especially his eyelid being open a bit so you see his inner eyelid lol thankfully he shows life thru feet twitches and mouth noises while dreaming.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Foster Ms Viola. Ready to give birth any day now. View attachment 377682
Hello FosterMom8383 FosterMom8383 and Ms. Viola! Welcome to TCS! Ms. Viola is a beauty. Thank you for fostering her and her family-to-be! Always very grateful and excited to see people who are doing this labor of love (no pun intended). She looks like she has personality plus :hearthrob: :bicolorcat::hearthrob::loveeyes: