How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately the only time I've had to share a bed with a human was when a stupid hotel booked Mum and me as a couple! She snores, and I think I do, but the earth-shaking snores of the male of the species is something I'm glad to say I've missed! Phoebe's snores are impressive enough for such a small cat. I can hear her a room away.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately the only time I've had to share a bed with a human was when a stupid hotel booked Mum and me as a couple! She snores, and I think I do, but the earth-shaking snores of the male of the species is something I'm glad to say I've missed! Phoebe's snores are impressive enough for such a small cat. I can hear her a room away.
WOW. I've never heard a cat snore from a room away! That would be something. Yeah, some guys really raise the roof but I expect I might, too, as my sinuses are pretty wonky. Fortunately, Elvis and Mr. Fluffy are sweet enough not to complain :heartshape:

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are SOULMATES , early morning chill

unc1.jpg
unc2.jpg
unc3.jpg
I don't think I've ever seen Unc NOT relaxed! Lol

Unc is the King of CHILL ,with his Daddy of course- one happy little camper!

How's your outside coming along?Are you feeling well and have you been able to work on securing the yard for Unc yet ?
Still working on the Full Yard Catio :)
I do need to finish it soon as I have lost count on the Rent Offerings

2 Rabbits
4 Squeals
4 or 5 Field Mice
and thats only the ones he brings HOME

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww, a fellow ear-tipper! He's quite the mighty hunter, isn't he?
Yes he is, One Rabbit was his size and must of looked rather menacing
dragging it home.

Yup Ear Tipped, He was less then a year old when he found me ( eyes changed color )
Was apparently on his own for a little while, I still say he was born feral and got a little
socialized by who ever trapped and placed him in the feral program. He is very independent
but loves me

Almost purchased a collar Camera, would be interesting to watch his Adventures

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes he is, One Rabbit was his size and must of looked rather menacing
dragging it home.

Yup Ear Tipped, He was less then a year old when he found me ( eyes changed color )
Was apparently on his own for a little while, I still say he was born feral and got a little
socialized by who ever trapped and placed him in the feral program. He is very independent
but loves me

Almost purchased a collar Camera, would be interesting to watch his Adventures
IMHO cats deserve their privacy and I'd never put surveillance on a cat.
Mr. Fluffy was with his adopter for about 3 months, she told me; before that, he must have been TNRd as he's eartipped, too.
20240621_230207460_iOS.jpg

Of course he's indoors only, as with all of my beloved cats, for his safety and health. Here he is showing off his Vlad aspect. :redheartpump: :blackcat2: :redheartpump: :crackup:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lila snores, and so does Livie. When we take a quick (aka 4 hour) nap on the couch, it sounds like I'm surrounded by tiny kazoos!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend got this photo for me when I was on a Zoom call with her (my camera on the laptop won't do Zoom AND photos at the same time, I have to come out of Zoom in order to take photos, so friend took the photo for me)

View attachment 479262
Looks like someone has the same reaction to Zoom calls as I do. Never done it, never will. Fortunately. Relaxation, especially on a CATurday, is our unanimous(e) choice.:flail: