How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

mainsoda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mainsoda mainsoda Your little orange kitten is adorable! What is his name and story? :loveeyes: Kittens are little bundles of speed and energy and love!
@Unc Yeah, cats do that. The Cat Distribution System (CDS) is at work PURRpetually, bringing those most unconditionally loyal & loving beings into our lives when we need them, even if we don't know it yet. Sometimes they come in slowly; sometimes fast. Sometimes we don't even know we're ready for them. They show us. :heartshape:
Hey Tarasgirl, I have since gotten a companion for my little orange cat. I call the orange one Duncan Idaho, and his little buff buddy is called Enzo. I got them from farms where they would have lived a shorter and harder life. They are awesome little guys.

the boys.JPG

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Tarasgirl, I have since gotten a companion for my little orange cat. I call the orange one Duncan Idaho, and his little buff buddy is called Enzo. I got them from farms where they would have lived a shorter and harder life. They are awesome little guys.

View attachment 477861
Oh my goodness,beyond adorableness!!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 477861
Welcome Duncan Idaho and Enzo! May you both life safe, happy, healthy, well cared for and LOVED lives in your new family!:clap::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad snored like a freight train. So did some others I've known and will not name. Cats, though, snore adorably. They're MUCH more pleasant to sleep with all the way around. And they put up with me, possibly the worst living being to sleep with as I get up a lot, toss and turn a lot, and like everyone else, I, too, snore :insertevillaugh: