How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The heat and humidity is low enuff that I have opened the house up this morning. Theodore has made his rounds to all the windows and now is simply enjoying it feeling more comfy. He HATED me keeping the windows and patio door closed due to my having the A/C on. Yep! I think he feels GOOD! :dizzycat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The heat and humidity is low enuff that I have opened the house up this morning. Theodore has made his rounds to all the windows and now is simply enjoying it feeling more comfy. He HATED me keeping the windows and patio door closed due to my having the A/C on. Yep! I think he feels GOOD! :dizzycat:

There's no substitute for nice fresh air, is there, Theodore? My three and I agree.:zzzcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They really are! Your girl is truly gorgeous x
TYSM, Issy86 Issy86 -- I'd never thought about a tortoiseshell before, as I'd never met one, until I needed to adopt a kitten, and when I told my friend who did rescues & adoptions the qualities I was looking for (social, friendly with multiple cats, easy-going) she recommended Tarifa. Now that she's part of our furmily, I can't stop thinking about tortoiseshells! *TORTLE POWER!*
IMG_1417.JPG
*Tarifa and "friend" in the office* :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob: