How Can I Help This Cat? I'm not sure if he's a stray or not.

4theloveofcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks[emoji]128522[/emoji]@HelloMissKitty. I'm getting a natural wormer called Diatomaceous Earth for Toby and this weekend I plan on giving him a bath and putting tick and flea repellent on him. I also have an ear cleaner I'm going to use tonight if he comes:)
Congrats on your new kitty ! I know you will give him a much better home than anyone else ever has. Keep him inside always and cherish him.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!! 

Thank you for taking in this poor little one.... and a BIG Thank you to your Mom!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tatiana10106

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've tried last night for him to sleep in my room, he seemed comfortable but after a while he started to cry and I let him out. I didn't want him to cry all night. How do I get him to sleep in my bedroom? And also how can I change his schedule for him to come in the morning to eat then only coming at night?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. Right now I'll do as much as I can to help him. But I do feel that I have to ask the neighbors if he actually belongs to him, otherwise my parent are not going to let him stay. I will even sneak him in if I have to. If he does keep coming here for a couple weeks more, I bet my parents will just let him live here.
Maybe ask them if you can have him if he belongs to them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tatiana10106

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I plan on asking them today if he belongs to someone. The thing is what if they say yes? I want to keep him because he is happy here he still has been coming here almost everyday for a month now and slept overnight. I stayed up with him until 2:00am. That kinda shows he has no place to sleep. What should I say? stewball stewball