How can I get my cat a Revolution prescription online & avoiding physically bringing her to the vet?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no treatment for heartworms in cats :(. If you give preventative on a regular basis, it will keep the worms from reproducing and the adult worms will eventually die off, but there is always the risk of sudden death when heartworms are present. Testing in cats is also iffy, because cats usually only have one adult worm so the usual indicators don't pop up.

I've seen some articles that say that cats are less likely than dogs to have a reaction to heartworm preventatives if they have a heartworm, which makes sense because if they only have one it probably isn't going to cause an immune reaction like it might in dogs.

At any rate, no vet has ever suggested testing before selling me some Revolution for cats (I always use it for earmites because I am NOT going to wrassle a cat to put nasty stuff in his ears!). Idk if it's because heartworms are fairly rare here or because cats generally won't have a reaction.