How apropos :-)

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did my 30 minutes on the exercycle (2 weeks into the new year and I'm still on my diet and exercise!) and after watching X-Men while I cycled switched on the CD player. It's a nasty, wet, icky, drizzly day here, the kind where you want to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.

Appropriately enough the song that's on right now is Enya's "Listen to the Rain"

I love Enya
. Although normally I don't like days like today, right now I'm finding it rather relaxing.

Hope everyone else's day is going well!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How great is it when the tune matches the mood or weather!!

Good for you, too, doing really well with your New Year diet and excercise!

My day wasn't too good - terrible knee pain for the last few days, so I was inside all day again!!

But, to cheer myself up I had a lovely hot bath and cut my hair!! So it wasn't bad after all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Please send some rain this way? We need it so desperately.
That's what I understand, that while last year y'all were way above rainfallwise, this year you're way below. Apparently it's got something to do with the way the jet-stream, etc., is going. It's also contributing to our above normal temperatures. From what I understand, all of y'alls rain is going up to the Pacific Northwest, and that's why they're inundated.

However, I did read that there are signs that it might be going to shift to a more normal pattern. So hopefully y'all will get some much needed precip soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Accent? What accent
?

Wait 'til you hear it spoken by someone
if you haven't already.