How am I supposed to go on vacation...

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
... when this little fluffball crawls on my lap as I’m trying to leave??
EC516D5A-99D6-4AB5-82A3-2B1AA215AC46.jpeg

I’ll be gone for ten days (visiting home overseas) and it’s my first trip away from my babies in a year and a half. First trip ever away from Clove. I miss them so much already! They have an excellent catsitter who is staying at the house and I know they’ll be fine... and I also know it’ll be good for me to have a vacation away from cats... but leaving them is terribly hard.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww how cute but you are allowed to visit home and I'm sure your cat's will be fine. It is hard I know, My last vacation was 10 day's enjoy yourself. Like you said it will be good for you.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... when this little fluffball crawls on my lap as I’m trying to leave??
View attachment 322443

I’ll be gone for ten days (visiting home overseas) and it’s my first trip away from my babies in a year and a half. First trip ever away from Clove. I miss them so much already! They have an excellent catsitter who is staying at the house and I know they’ll be fine... and I also know it’ll be good for me to have a vacation away from cats... but leaving them is terribly hard.
I will have the same problem leaving greg and arnold. Arnold will not be happy, we sleep together and hang out together all day when im home.

I would leave some "dirty" clothes where the cats sleep, leave lots of toys for them. Take lots of cat pics with you....visit this site while you are gone. You could get a wireless camera...just put it in one room and let the sitter know.

Put some treats down for the cats and "slip out the back Jack".....like the song says.

But do enjoy your trip, otherwise it will all be a waste.