Houston Girl Kitten

crazytrain

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All -
A neighbor took in a stray mama cat. Mama had 5 kittens and all are now adopted except a pretty girl. Currently called Mimi, she is 8 weeks old, eats solid food and uses the litter box. She is a little shy and loves to play with her ping pong ball and attack paper. She doesn't know where her brothers and sisters are and needs humans of her own. The neighbor is going to keep the stray mama but can't add a kitten to her ongoing menagerie. I have a menagerie of my own and have already gotten friends and coworkers to adopt other cats in the last couple years so they are tapped out! Will deliver inside Texas. Thank you !

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazytrain

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww, she is precious! I have a few tinies of my own to place so can't help out but wanted to help keep your thread at the top!
Isn't she?? I'd love to adopt her.

Thanks for the bump, Catsknowme - good luck placing your babies.

I've attached another photo of her ...
Mimi01.jpg

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! One white mitten and one full color - very unique!! That should make an additional selling point! I am praying that she gets her perfect family very soon!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any updates on potential adopters? One of my adopters suddenly got married so I need to get some background on the new family...it is so scary placing kittens.