Horoscopes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ReadheadHon: here is some more for Scorpio for the Month of May

Scorpio has a bad moment on May Day, but your dangerous wobble levels off by the 2nd. Instead of just coasting along the tide, gain your mileage by swimming with powerful strokes. Bring your fresh ideas to those that will pay for your services. Your time of gold and gusto comes between the 6th and 8th when the Full Moon is in your Sign. Passionate experience justifies almost anything. Trust your happiness and operate without recovery time or rest until the inevitable energy crash late on the 13th. With luck, this won't strand you in difficult straits. A Pisces Moon unlocks and uplifts you on the 16th, turning your dark mood toward some lighter cause. Counterfeits might pass for the real thing on the 19th or 20th, but the following days of explanation will be a higher price than the counterfeiter can stand paying. By the 25th, Scorpio is finished with amateurism and dishonesty. Leave your secrets in their open closet as you run with a new crowd. Some of these ghosts persist in following you on the 27th and 28th, but they'll soon find that you're no longer a good torture subject. Scorpio's new life is already well under construction

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how about a little Love Horoscope?

Aries

Aries picks up the tab on May Day. This gesture buys more than you expected, whether an outbreak of intense interest or a week of big trouble. If you can't stand the heat, the 4th and 5th are your window for a graceful exit. A clumsy move ends your suspense late on the 8th as someone finds you either pathetic or endearing. A Sagittarius Moon puts extra fire in your romance for a few days, although there's danger of getting burned by cads and users between the 11th and 13th. The 14th begins a beneficial period for long distance relationships or dating against type. Personal ads might also be successful this week. The 16th is too soon to make copies of your house key, but from the 18th to 20th, lust always finds its way in. The Moon is in Aries on those days, and cosmic action in Gemini will favor couples through the 24th. After this, liars must come clean. Casual partners can still have fun on the 27th and 28th as long as they're not invested in a shared future. Innocent cuddling replaces burning passion as the young Moon enters First Quarter. Sometimes a hug is just a hug.

Gemini

In May, Gemini wakes up singing. If your courting song falls flat on the 2nd or 3rd, it has more to do with the chosen audience than the performer. Around the 5th, new couples receive the blessings of family and friends. From the 6th to 12th, lonely people recycle old lovers in quick, unsatisfying flings. It's hard to be yourself with someone that doesn't know about your recent growth. Late on the 13th, call or visit a new dating prospect. With the Moon in Aquarius, Gemini's dance card will never be full. Rubbing up against random people leaves you vulnerable to their dark secrets between the 16th and 18th. By the weekend of the 19th, your object of desire slows down, turns around and makes your dreams come true. Hot pursuit is replaced by more intimate sport when the Sun and New Moon come to your Sign on the 21st and 23rd. You love the beautiful brain behind the pretty face. Trust on the 25th is repaid with high interest on the 27th. Comfortable new couples end the month feeling as if they've been together forever. This could be bad news if some part of you really misses the dating scene.

Libra

Smile, Libra. It's May Day, and someone loves you. Expect a surge of romance and sensuality sweeping you off your feet until at least the 10th. The wave crests as the Moon transits your Sign on the 4th and 5th. Cooperation and respect hold seductive power over couples. Around the 8th, the withdrawn are emotionally available again. By the 11th, however, your high spirits seem boisterous around uptight individuals or those in mourning. The Last Quarter brings mutual consent, although after the 15th you wonder about the nature of your commitment. Nice guys and gals might be used by less honorable people between the 16th and 20th. At least you can polish your halo around the 18th while the meanies tarnish their own reputations. From the 22nd to 24th, a Gemini Moon brings a steady parade of suitors into your life. If you need to change partners, there's never been a better time. Ignore obvious improvements by the 25th, and notice the word 'we' vanishing in a wilderness if 'I' and 'you' statements. Further sadness is impossible as the young Moon comes to Leo on the 27th. It's easy to make a fair exchange when everyone's heart is in the same place.

Scorpio

Scorpio gets a glimpse of love's dark side on May 1st, but luckily there's no damage. Step into a perfect window for romance, looking and feeling your best under the Taurus Sun. Lose yourself in luscious sensuality as the Full Moon passes through Scorpio between the 6th and 8th. Couples cluster together for group events around the 10th, leaving singles on their own. If you're among the stranded, you won't actually feel lonely until late on the 13th when the memory of an old loss leaves you aching. Your pain is soothed on the 16th by a gentle touch that intensifies as it lingers. Giddy lovers shout their feelings to the world, but after the 19th some of those secrets might reach unintended ears. Satisfaction takes on a different meaning as the Sun enters Gemini on the 21st -- if you're happy with things as they were, you'll be slow to adapt. A casual relationship runs dry by the 24th. When you're ready for serious commitment, look for it in someone who will never leave you. As May ends, recognize that self-image is crucial to what others think of you. Be lovable if you would be loved.

Leo

Leo claims a heart on May Day. New lovers feel lucky to find each other. Between the 1st and 5th, the world beyond your embrace vanishes. Ego stirs on the 6th as an equal partner turns dominant. Singles still on the market become hot property late on the 8th. It's easy to see why your ruling planet is the Sun. Attracted parties question their emotional sincerity on the 11th, and by the 14th even the most faithful couples catch themselves window shopping. As Last Quarter begins, company manners could wear thin between the 16th and 18th, showing tension beneath a gracious exterior. The weekend of the 19th is an energetic, positive time for romance. Petty vengeance and weak cop-outs on the 21st could signal your need to visit a relationship counselor. The New Moon refreshes your life on the 23rd with new partners or fresh enthusiasm. Members of a group begin hanging out on their own time. These are days of exploring rather than rushing to commitment. The Moon comes to your Sign on the 27th and 28th, and your heart leads you deeper and further. Some say that love is blind, but Leo is amazed at how utterly wise it is.

Sagittarius

As May begins, Sagittarius upholds a lover's promise, even if conditions have changed. Honor is appreciated, but self-preservation is more important. On the 4th you find someone worthy of your undivided attention. Follow your feelings toward an inevitable connection. Propriety keeps you from making a public announcement. But when the Full Moon starts waning through your Sign between the 8th and 10th, your love song resonates in a beautifying world. For the next few days, your home -- or the bed of your choice -- is at the center of your shared universe. Even if your love is about more than sex, physical pleasure is everywhere until Last Quarter. Starting on the 16th, Sagittarius shifts the focus from infatuation to building a relationship. As long as you're ready to be here, consequences seem like rewards. Serious couples should lighten up on the 21st or lose themselves in an overwhelming spiral of self-examination. On the 24th you're too busy outsmarting yourself to notice magic in progress. The 27th and 28th represent your last chance this month to start or fix something that's so obviously right. End in bliss rather than in disappointment. You owe it to your beloved.

Taurus

Taurus should spend May 1st in hiding. Romantic conditions improve on the 2nd once everybody stops playing hard to get. By the 6th you'll need a plan. If you wear your heart on your sleeve under the Full Moon, someone will steal it. Know whom you're dating before things go too far. Confident lovers spend a fortune on each other between the 11th and 13th. Those equally sure that they're in a bad match should end it with clean finality on the 14th or 15th. As Last Quarter progresses, partners settle into a blissful, sensual dream. Benign cosmic forces prevent fools from making the same mistake twice. The old Moon is in Taurus on the 21st as the Sun enters Gemini. The star of the drama chooses the happy ending that best suits their mood. Remember that your costar gets equal time. The Twins harmonically entwine your lives through the 26th, but then a clash of wills strains and tears at that bond. Weak partners might panic and run. For those that believe in their romance, the 29th through 31st are light, breezy days. End the month by exploring the world that you inherit together.

Pisces

Between May 1st and 5th, Pisces learns all about relationships built on deception. You suspect hidden information but might never know what it is. The Full Moon shines in between the 6th and 8th, giving honesty one last chance. If the fringe benefits matter more than the partnership itself, you're in this thing for the wrong reasons. Rock your world on the 11th by following your heart's desire. Casual liaisons hint at permanence on the 14th. As the Last Quarter Moon transits Pisces from the 16th to 18th, your personal magic touches the core of someone else's being. Although you're speechless during this precious moment, you spout praise and poetry over the next few days. Lovers will do anything for each other as the Sun arrives in Gemini on the 21st. On the 23rd the gossip of nosy outsiders becomes a little hard to take. Personal jokes keep you both laughing on the 25th and 26th, but the subject soon gets old. In the final days of May, a relative stranger is unusually curious about the details of your private life. If this is the start of a courtship, it will happen on Pisces's terms or not at all.

Capricorn

Capricorn desires a meaningful relationship as May begins, especially if you languish in a dead-end situation. Keep all likely doors open after the 3rd. Dreams come true by the 6th, whether in the arms of a Scorpio Moon or tapping into the depths of passionate imagination. The 9th and 10th are auspicious for marriage contracts and other essential agreements. Go further than you ever dreamed while the Moon is in your Sign from the 11th to 13th. A perfect gesture shows a steady undercurrent of love. The future draws you into a long embrace. Unequal giving and receiving is no problem on the 16th, but by the 19th someone's loud needs shatter the harmony. This could be a difficult weekend. On the 21st you vow to live on your own terms, even if it means changing partners. As the Moon turns New on the 23rd, well-intentioned breakups grow longer and angrier than either party intended. If you do something for old times' sake on the 25th, you're back in the loop from which you want to escape. Stay visible despite feeling sad or unwanted. On the 29th you catch the right eye at the right time. Living well is surely the best revenge.

Virgo

The beginning of May is an ideal time for Virgo to fall in love. The Moon entwines compatible lives while transiting your Sign on the 2nd and 3rd. Promises are set in stone. Each moment is a present to be unwrapped. Those in flickering romances must shelter that weak flame between the 8th and 10th if they would keep it burning. Blind dates and other fix-ups are off to a promising start on Friday the 11th, but by Monday the 14th incompatible lives or family disapproval turns it into just another weekend fling. From the 16th to 18th, self-respect plays a big part in whom you'll date and how that time together will unfold. Someone could walk away disappointed. Virgo's romantic history comes into play on the 21st. When meeting the person that could be just right for you, remember the lessons of past mistakes. Courtship becomes frantic on the 23rd and 24th for suitors expecting an answer or sign that never appears. Prospective partners discover a common passion on the 25th. May ends in bliss. The First Quarter Moon reenters Virgo on the 29th. Your wild heart is in good, steady hands.

Cancer

Cancer's handshake feels like a hug as May begins. Events restore your faith in the power of love. Test your beliefs on the 4th, when a cry for help drags you into an emotional quagmire. Your spark carries the Full Moon's heat and passion on the 7th. If you're committed to your partner, or to finding one, announce your intentions and practice them immediately. Your behavior in one relationship might lead to anger in another between the 11th and 13th. This is the price for taking a strong stand. Friendly jealousy on the 16th keeps your lucky head from swelling and your sexy feet on the ground. Poor scheduling or physical dysfunction could turn personal on the weekend of the 19th. The higher your expectations of someone, the harder it is to be reminded that they're not perfect. All this changes on the 21st. The Sun enters Gemini and spends the rest of May sweetening away your bitterness. Seductive strangers tell their life stories. The first real embrace happens no later than the 25th as the young Moon visits Cancer. Spend the next few days at home, whether yours or someone else's. The picture is complete. This is how love is supposed to work

Aquarius

Aquarius wants to leave in early May, but the other party isn't letting go. Gently pry away those restraining hands. By the 4th, someone else welcomes you into their life. Mismatched couples must deal with practical concerns on the 6th. Starting on the 9th, timid people find the courage to speak their minds. You're rich in the things that come to you freely. A surprise kiss sets your pulse racing on the 11th. Friendship is the strongest part of your romance as the Moon enters your Sign on the 13th, sealing the bargain at Last Quarter on the 15th. Love has a mythic quality these days, as if it's never happened to anyone else before now. Accept a standing invitation on the 19th and never look back. By the 21st, you need closure in a relationship that should be over. The wound must close before the healing can begin. The 23rd and 24th will be the last days this month when spontaneity works for you. Play by the rules during the final week of May. Whether prospective partners see you at your best or worst, honor is at stake. Weather this emotional storm in hopes of a more positive June.

these Monthly Romatics were brought to you by Kelli Fox @ http://horoscopes.astrology.com/inde...yromindex.html

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne

I'm a cancer but I usually skip horoscopes. I feel they're too vague and I really see no scientific basis there.
all in good fun, Anne

i dont put too much belief into Horoscopes, but i do think
they are quite interesting & definitley fun to read daily/monthly.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to read horoscopes, although I don't go out of my way to find them. When I read "romance" horoscopes, I always think the writer has mistaken me for Cary Grant — although I don't know if we've the same "sign." Such horoscopes seem to assume one has a vibrant social-life. Right!

Another fun thing, as far as I'm concerned, is Oui-Ja. Unfortunately, I've not used a Oui-Ja board in ages — mainly because there's nobody else around these days. I suppose one can use such a device without other participants, but it's no fun that way.

=^..^=

G

ghostuser

Thanks Blue, for the info on Scorpio.
It would be nice if it said, "your going to marry a rich, handsome man.!
(haha)...wishful thinking....

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well crap....mine (libra) says to expect a surge of romance this month, until around the 10th. Well, it is the 11th and I must have missed the surge!!!!!!!! Just my luck!

[Edited by Debby on 05-11-2001 at 11:38 PM]