Hope Hacker R.I.P.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a peaceful journey, Hope. Your posts were always intelligent, funny and kind. Your signatures are inspiring.

Scratch some furry tummies for us

kattengek

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sad...

Rest in Peace Hope...

My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
R.I.P. Hope

This is a shock - I haven't been here much lately but when I am I always look for posts by Hope. She was among the first to welcome me here to TCS when I joined a few years back.

My thoughts are with her family - both human and furred.

She will be remembered with fondness and love by all her many friends from all over the world.

I am glad her kitties are being cared for - they too will miss her.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May you rest in peace lovely Hope

She sure knew how to light up a forum

Our thoughts are with her family & her furry babies...

mcfluffy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just joined this forum on Monday, but I'm still so sad to see this. It seems that I must have really missed out on "getting to know" a special person. My heart goes out to her family, and to everyone on TCS who loved her.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at a complete loss for words. Hope was such a nice person and incredibly talented too. It's so hard to believe she is gone but I know her spirit is very much alive.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was shocked to see this thread! Hope was a very sweet person who not only loved her cats but loved us all like family.

She will be missed by all who had the chance to have known her.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have just come on after a long hiatus to see all the in memory of hope hacker siggies. This is So sad!!! I'm so sorry for all of you who lost such a dear friend!
she was a very sweet person who always had a kind word to say to me.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I am so sorry to hear such sad news!
I've been absent lately from TCS and just now came across this thread. I really didn't know Hope very well, but I hear she was a fine person. I do recall that she was a huge Paul Stanley fan. I don't even know what to say: I'm in shock.

RIP, Hope.

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi. Its been nearly 2 years since I was last here, however, was saddened to hear of the passing of Hope. She and I traded e-mails over time about KISS and her love of Paul Stanley and our joint obsession over the music.
Another friend of me e-mailed and told me the tragic news.
I never had the chance to meet this wonderful lady. However, the pms we shared when my times were rough, were cherished and from this side of the pond, I extend my sincerest condolensces to you all who knew her and am feel honoured that she touched my life as well as all of yours.
My best wishes and sorry to have bothered you all. It was a nightmare remembering my old password. Still, god bless.
Kev

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! OMG! I cannot believe this!!!!!

What a tragedy!

We love you!

Rest in peace sweetie

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh. I haven't been on here in a month or so and I just saw a signature and couldn't believe what I "thought" it said. I am in shock just like everyone else.

Hope Hacker was certainly a "stand-out" member on this site. She will be missed.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm am just beside myself in shock and grief. I've been out of the loop since my surgery on March 13th and had no idea about poor Hope. Hope was a very kind, generous and sensitive young lady. All she ever wanted from others was acceptance and friendship. Hope was instrumental in helping me when I first started my web site and knew nothing about it. Her and I talked quite a bit over the years and I have always considered her a dear friend and a sweet, sweet soul. I chatted with her just before my surgery quite a bit. She was upset because a couple of people were being very cruel to her and she just couldn't understand what she had done to them. I hope I was able to help her feel better about it all in some way.

I know Hope is in a better place. But the selfish side of me is angry that she had to go so soon. Speaking for myself, I always take for granite that friends and family will just be there the next time I call on them. It all just makes me think of my own mortality and how any one of us can be gone in an instant.

RIP Hope... have fun playing with Snoopy and your black and white Persian, Stanley. You will be missed.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know how old Hope was? In one of her pictures she looks as though she was in her late 20's, early 30's.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Does anyone know how old Hope was? In one of her pictures she looks as though she was in her late 20's, early 30's.
Well, I know her younger brother was born in 1959, based upon his Facebook page, so she had to have been born before that year.