Honcho and Rio

HoneyAndTheBean

Honcho and Rio's Mom
Kitten
Purraise
Hello furiends im a mom to my 2 cute boys Honcho and Rio. Theyre my best friends. They love to share food, cuddle with me and my husband, and run around chasing eachother! Honcho is almost 2yrs and Rio is almosf 5mo. Honcho is my "Honey" and Rio is my "Bean" ❤

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-113224.gif

HoneyAndTheBean, Honcho and Rio, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

a184af792ff7ba2858353dcc03a5d103.jpg

to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Cool looking kitties you have :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

Do post more photos of your kitties and there are many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.
Also there's a current Photo of the Month contest going on. Do check it out here january-2020-picture-of-the-month-cats-helping-supervising.408254

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum. Your boys are great! Especially love the running around and chasing.:)
:purr:Hey Honcho and Rio!!!!