I just finished my first batch of Homemade with Alnutrin (with eggshell calcium). I finally tracked down Turkey thighs locally. Only prepared one thigh which weighed in at 19.2 ounces (454 grams) and about 1.3 ounce (36 grams) of chicken liver (cant find turkey liver locally). I based the ratio of meat to liver and amount of Alnutrin from the simple chicken thigh recipe on the Alnurtin website. If I did the math right (I think I did, hopefully), it came out to 7.8 grams of Alnutrin. I partially cooked (baked) the turkey thigh and liver. I think I'll cook the Turkey a little less next time but I'd say it was maybe 60% cooked. I cooked the turkey thigh with the skin on but discarded the skin afterwards. I only added a couple ounces of water in addition to the drippings from the turkey. I cut the turkey into small cubes and processed in the old food processor. I ended up with a moist but not soggy pate. I figure that I can add a little of water at feeding if need be. I only fed about a tablespoon with one freeze dried turkey morsel crumbled on top but it appeared to be a hit. He cleaned the plate. Honestly, I was shocked. Especially because he's never eaten table scraps of chicken or turkey. He always rejected them outright. I don't want to celebrate too quickly because he's a finicky beast with IBD (and potential problems with chicken) but hopefully I can add this to his diet of canned and commercial raw. It will definitely save me some money. If someone finds an error with my math in regards to how much Alnutrin I used, please let me know. I know that's important. Also, not sure how to figure out the calories per weight of the food.