Holiday Pictures

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thought you might like to see some pictures from here for the holidays. I'd love to see your pictures, too!

The tree in the living room. Next to the tree is the black stand that we bought to house some small appliances.
One.jpg

Tabby walking past the table....Sometimes she looks so much like BooBoo, it's uncanny.
Two.jpg

The hutch with some of our Winterberry pieces
Three.jpg

Banshee's stocking. Even though Banshee passed away, I get her stocking out every year.
Four.jpg

The kitchen. That's Snoopy in the corner.
Five.jpg

Six.jpg

Seven.jpg

Mollipop! She's my baby girl. I was just getting ready to take the picture when Molli walked over, sat down, and looked directly at me.
Eight.jpg

The Snoopy nightlight in the bathroom.
Nine.jpg

Picture in the living room.
Ten.jpg

I'll take some pictures in the WeShed tomorrow. Thanks for looking! And please post your pictures! I'd love to see them.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous! We're not really decorated yet, but I'll try to remember to take pictures once we are.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want to see Winchester Winchester 's TWT and the WeShed decorations 🎄

I swapped out the (catnip) holiday gnome "ornament" from last year for a snowflake in my "tree":

20211127_155812[1].jpg

I don't have anything else at the moment. I have a minimalistic holiday wreath arriving tomorrow, if USPS isn't super slow.

My fake tree at work:

And my real tree at work:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Katie M Katie M I've had those trays forever! My aunt gave some of them to me, and then, when she passed away, my sister and I split what she had leftover. I love them!

Beautiful pictures! I love looking at Christmas decorations.

klunick klunick I see the kitty around the corner! Love your snowman cookie jar.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got up early yesterday to head to the tree lot. Last year, the selection was dismal. This year was a lot better. No really tall trees which is ok because I tend to buy one that is too tall and we have to hack the bottom to make it fit.

Woke up this morning and the only casualty from the cats was one ball and the tree skirt was across the room. I count that as a win!
20211205_081747.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Pictures from the WeShed....

Muffin came out with me to decorate the TWT. When I took her back to the house for supper, Rick said she ate her supper and then went down to the front door and started yelling. Rick grabbed her pink blankie, picked her up, wrapped her up, brought her out to me, and said, "Here you go!" And she was fine. She wanted to come back out! She and I ended up on the glider chair. I watched tv, while she napped in my lap.

ShedOne.jpg

ShedTwo.jpg

ShedThree.jpg

ShedFour.jpg