Hmm not sure

Mywiccus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got Stormy when she was only 4 weeks old, super tiny. She is 7 months now and she is still super tiny. She feels like she weighs about 3 pounds. Just was wondering if anyone here knows what tire of breed she might be? She is the grey one.
3E4FB947-46AB-4D7F-B861-A4EC5AC04F3C.jpeg
C608176D-8CA6-4F3B-8ABF-B180C0AD8A30.jpeg

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She seems to be a domestic shorthair, grey tabby and white (I think I see some stripes, but I can't see if she has the M on her forehead).

Three pounds is light for a 7 month old. She looks small, but not particularly underweight, from your photos. Maybe she's just gonna be a little one? Do take her weight with a scale to make sure.

I have a female that took three years to finish growing. I thought she was going to be tiny, but she had other ideas. She's still fairly skinny, but is long, with a long tail.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like the vast majority of cats she has no pedigree breed, very pretty blue & white bi-colour domestic.
At 7 months she’s still very much a kitten with more growing to do.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After looking at the later pictures, her stripes seem very faint and I don't see the M, so she'd be considered a grey and white ("blue and white" in cat parlance). The faint stripes may fade as she ages.