Hiya!

EmOwO

Shadow + J
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! My name is J and my cats' name is Shadow(:
I got my cat on my birthday, a year and a half ago and she's been a great help for me.
Shad is a Domestic Shorthair, and very cuddly (at times)

Hmm... I don't really know what else to put here so.. I'm really happy I found this forum!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
b6b77538c8f934b7c0030d4ee52940da.jpg
to you J and Shadow, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Great to hear that young Shadow are great buddies. Do post photos of Shadow for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome J and Shadow! We’re glad you’re here. The site is a great place. There are lots of cats, cat lovers here. Also tons of information, support and fun to be found here! I hope you have a great time exploring and getting to know everyone! :welcomesign::hellosmiley:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and Shadow! We're go happy to have you join us, and look forward to getting to know the two of you...and LOTS of pictures!

1574372593000.png