High Quality Eyes

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread makes me so jealous! Not because Lelia doesn't have beautiful eyes, but because there's only so close I can seem to get with my phone before she scampers off, leaving me without the close up eye pics I crave.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread makes me so jealous! Not because Lelia doesn't have beautiful eyes, but because there's only so close I can seem to get with my phone before she scampers off, leaving me without the close up eye pics I crave.
Lari Lari , this happens so much with me when I'm about to snap a photo of Speedy that I think will make a great picture, but as soon as I press the button on my nook camera, she has turned her head! Really, I was only able to get the close-ups I posted here by cropping photos I had of Speedy, which enlarged them. Lelia is, however, gorgeous from her eyes to her tail, I was smitten by her good looks the very first time I saw her on this site! I, like you, am loving all the beautiful postings, also!:hearthrob:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Agree 100%, Lari Lari and R raysmyheart ! I'm thinking a lot of us here miss all sorts of photo ops because cats are so fluid and they are not fans of the PAW-PURR-azzi :redtongue:
View attachment 247759
The oh-so-handsome Elvis:cloud9:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - You're not kidding about Elvis being a handsome fellow, and that's a superb photo of him! Ya know what's better than the natural contrast of black and white photography? Nothing.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - You're not kidding about Elvis being a handsome fellow, and that's a superb photo of him! Ya know what's better than the natural contrast of black and white photography? Nothing.
TYSM! I like fiddling around with the iPhone's basic filters. You can get a lot of great effects this way without being a pro. And I like the noir look, too.
IMG_0780.JPG

Elvis thanks you for the compliment. Baby Su loves the black & white look, too; but she likes a little green with hers :hearthrob: