High Quality Eyes

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, to be serious I do not believe in other lives, but aren't they beautiful with their subtle coloring?!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - I don't either, as you know, but you're right - it's the subtlety that's so expressive. For some reason, both Sombra and C'est Moi remind me of the green-eyed dilute kitty in Orovida Camille Pissarro's Trois Chats. Not the colouring, but the softness between the coat and the eyes.

I've always Loved that particular kitty's smile - at once mischievous and mysterious.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That's funny - I was just looking at photos of @Jayflower 's gorgeous C'est Moi and thinking what a lovely contrast her eye colour was against that dilute tortie coat, and on the next thread I open, here you are with the same thought about golondrina golondrina 's sweet little Sombra. Maybe we were Brother ad Sister in another Life?
Here’s a third dilute for what’s becoming a collection! Mocha eyes.
8EBD20BC-64B8-4583-81A8-9753F4B3DB2E.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - I don't either, as you know, but you're right - it's the subtlety that's so expressive. For some reason, both Sombra and C'est Moi remind me of the green-eyed dilute kitty in Orovida Camille Pissarro's Trois Chats. Not the colouring, but the softness between the coat and the eyes.

I've always Loved that particular kitty's smile - at once mischievous and mysterious.
Beautiful! Thanks for introducing it to me.
I think all cats' eyes are so beautiful and expressive.
IMG_0543.JPG

*Elvis and his expressive green eyes*

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Sombra doing? *I love your icon of Cucumella, by the way*
Sombra is fine thank you tarasgirl. She doesn't know what new pranks to put into practice. In some cases it is a question of taking measures to protect her like covering electrical connections or throwing away dry flowers she could swallow while tearing them into pieces. On the other hand her attachment grows at the same rate as her mischieviousness. :devilcat::lovecat3:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra is fine thank you tarasgirl. She doesn't know what new pranks to put into practice. In some cases it is a question of taking measures to protect her like covering electrical connections or throwing away dry flowers she could swallow while tearing them into pieces. On the other hand her attachment grows at the same rate as her mischieviousness. :devilcat::lovecat3:
Oh, she is very kittenish! :angelcat: