High Quality Eyes

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are the beautiful blue eyes of Sunny, an elderly rescue at the sanctuary where I volunteer. These are the eyes of love, uncomplicated and pure.
View attachment 247118
Some nasty piece of work dumped him with a colony of ferals. This little old man wants only to climb into your lap and bury his head under your chin. FIV+, no teeth, and terminal cancer, but his eyes speak his love for anyone willing to cuddle with him.
So adorable :redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Tobermory Tobermory -- thank you for sharing his handsome Flame Pointedness with us, and thanks EXTREMELY for volunteering at your local sanctuary. There is no more important work IMHO than helping to save and improve the quality of precious lives. May Sunny find his loving forever home with someone who will care for him as a little king should be cared for.:cloud9::lovecat:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are the beautiful blue eyes of Sunny, an elderly rescue at the sanctuary where I volunteer. These are the eyes of love, uncomplicated and pure.
View attachment 247118
Some nasty piece of work dumped him with a colony of ferals. This little old man wants only to climb into your lap and bury his head under your chin. FIV+, no teeth, and terminal cancer, but his eyes speak his love for anyone willing to cuddle with him.
"In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud;
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed."

(Henley)

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Awww, Tobermory Tobermory -- thank you for sharing his handsome Flame Pointedness with us, and thanks EXTREMELY for volunteering at your local sanctuary. There is no more important work IMHO than helping to save and improve the quality of precious lives. May Sunny find his loving forever home with someone who will care for him as a little king should be cared for.:cloud9::lovecat:
Isn't he wonderful?! Those eyes! I’d guess he’s at least 16. I think the sanctuary will be his forever home. The ultrasound showed him to be full of tumors, and very few people will adopt an elderly dying cat who will soon need hospice care. But he talks and purrs and eats (he’s a food thief!) and wants cuddles. We’ll give him lots of love until the end.
04781846-82CE-44FD-8CB7-36EB65294174.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't he wonderful?! Those eyes! I’d guess he’s at least 16. I think the sanctuary will be his forever home. The ultrasound showed him to be full of tumors, and very few people will adopt an elderly dying cat who will soon need hospice care. But he talks and purrs and eats (he’s a food thief!) and wants cuddles. We’ll give him lots of love until the end.
View attachment 247133
Best Friends, headquartered in Kanab, Utah with chapters in several other places including here in L.A., does get adopters for special needs cats. You can read all kinds of great stories about them on their site www.bestfriends.org But I am sure that the sanctuary will give that sweet man a lot of love and excellent care. May they, and you, be many times blessed!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::lovecat4::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So lovely contrasting with her soft pastel coat!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That's funny - I was just looking at photos of @Jayflower 's gorgeous C'est Moi and thinking what a lovely contrast her eye colour was against that dilute tortie coat, and on the next thread I open, here you are with the same thought about golondrina golondrina 's sweet little Sombra. Maybe we were Brother ad Sister in another Life?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - That's funny - I was just looking at photos of @Jayflower 's gorgeous C'est Moi and thinking what a lovely contrast her eye colour was against that dilute tortie coat, and on the next thread I open, here you are with the same thought about golondrina golondrina 's sweet little Sombra. Maybe we were Brother ad Sister in another Life?
Well, to be serious I do not believe in other lives, but aren't they beautiful with their subtle coloring?!