Hidden Treasure

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
We all have something we've hidden somewhere in the house. Sometimes the trick is in finding it later.

If you were to hide a small piggy bank about the size of a small tea pot, and stuffed with currency, where would you put it so no one else could find it without demolishing your dwelling?

I think I'd hide mine in the overhead air register.

What about you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our basement has drop ceilings so I could rig something up somewhere in there.
Our attic access is quite hidden in the spare room closet which has built in yet removable shelving that obscures it. So the attic would be an option also.
The crawl space has a bunch of nooks and crannies because the walls and ceiling are unfinished so I could easily find a hiding spot in there, tucked behind the shelving units or in the ceiling behind the ducts.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We have an attic space that almost no one knows is there. That would be a good place.

Come to think of it, I don't even remember what's up there. :oops: Probably some dusty photo albums or something. I should go look one day. :lol:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our house sits on a dry-stacked fieldstone foundation, which is about 18 inches thick at the top, leaving a ledge where the sill sets on it. There are pieces of insulation between the floor joists, so it would be no trick to hide something behind one of them.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 17 year old son's room. I really do believe if they tried looking for anything in there they would give up pretty quick or trip on clothes,wires,old pizza,laptop,shoes,it's that bad they may never be seen again :lol: