Hi!

Skyewolfe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone I’d like to take this time to introduce myself and my fur babies. My name is Skye and I am 36 years old and live in Northeast Ohio in the US. I have 3 cats and 1 dog

LuLu: she is my senior cat who is black and white. I adopted her when she was 6 years old through the Friendship APL. Unfortunately she has bladder issues due to age so she has to spend time in a cat tower when we aren’t home to keep an eye on her.

Hellspawn: He’s my big void (black cat) that is big enough that I swear he has mainecoone in him.We share a birthday (December 12), and he used to be my nieces cat. However when he was still a tiny thing (still nursing even though he could eat soft food), my niece had to move out of state and she was going to abandon him. Naturally I scooped him right up and took him home. He’s been attached to me ever since. My boyfriend calls him a “spoiled mommas boy”. He hates everyone but me and barely tolerates my boyfriend.

Alistair: He is my small void. He was a feral cat at my old job that I started feeding (he was fighting raccoons and opossum for old Chinese food from the dumpster for the buffet next door).I spent months building trust with him (even went up there after a blizzard to check o him. Had to walk in knee deep snow in my PJs because I was so worried! I ended up actually having to dig him out because hed taken shelter under a bush that collapsed from the snow so he was stuck). When I decided to quit I became extra determined and managed to finally convince him to let me bring him home. He adjusted to house cat life super well lol. He’s enjoying being a pampered boy.

Bella: Ok she’s not a cat, she’s a dog. But she’s the kitties sister so that makes her an honorary cat lol. I’ve had her since she was a puppy in 2009. She’s up there in her years now and has her health problems. But she’s still always there to play with the boys (Lulu was never one for playing. Pretty sure she was in an abusive home before I got her).

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
071EB459-F3B8-4DF1-9993-645E801EBC2E.gif
Skye, LuLu, Hellspawn, Alistair and Bella, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
71cVVYgO0IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post more photos of your kitties and we have a special threads here just for them in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Skye, Lulu, Hellspawn, Alistair and Bella, welcome to the site, glad you have joined us. Enjoy looking around and joining in. Great photos, keep them coming.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a beautiful fur-family you have :loveeyes:

Welcome to TCS :welcomesign:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your fur-babies, both feline and canine, are all gorgeous. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, LuLu, Hellspawn, Alistair, and yes, even Bella! Honorary cats count, too!