Hi!

scoopsmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I adopted my cat about 2 years ago from a local shelter when she was 8 weeks old. At the time, I was voluntarily unemployed and wanted a companion. My plan was to be with her pretty much all the time and then return to work 5 months later…well, then the pandemic hit and while I did end up going back to work, it was remote. I’m on a hybrid schedule now and needless to say, my cat is my shadow. :) I found this site a few weeks ago and decided to join officially. Happy to be here and chat about all things cats! Here’s my baby, Scoop.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty3.gif
to you and Scoop, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3649.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Scoop is beautiful :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post photos of Scoop for us to see and we have a special thread here just for her in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.
We have a 'Photo of The Month' contest going on right now and if you have a photo of your cat that fits the description, do join the contest :- competition-picture-of-the-month-oct-2021-cats-with-unexpected-things.435941

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Scoop is adorable. :catlove:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
A huge and warm welcome to you! :heartshape: