Hi! 😺

LJM38

TCS Member
Kitten
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lisa and I adopted my cat Jasmine two years ago. She just turned 8 and is a very sweet domestic shorthair. She enjoys belly rubs, kneading, and chirping at birds. I have always loved cats and I’m excited to be a part of the Cat Site!

9B659884-E254-4E0E-B9F7-81B2233F1029.jpeg
4B1A61DD-6ABE-4730-BA1D-6E52C1C1356B.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Reaction score
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif

Lisa and Jasmine, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

35f00ad4152c495decd8eb9d829810cb.jpg

to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Jasmine is beautiful! :hearthrob: :hearthrob:
Thank you for adopting her and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary for them to live out their lives.

We have a special thread just for her in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and many fun threads in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.
Do join our latest Photo of The Month contest here :- Featured - September Picture of the Month: Cats in interesting sleeping positions

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Reaction score
Beautiful Jasmine! I once had a lovely girl named Jasmine (a Maine Coon). Welcome aboard!