Hi

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been lurking for a while. Very nice forum/people here.

I currently have 3 fur babies. 2 younger females (1 black, 1 torti/calico) who are adopted street cats and 1 male (Buff) declawed 6 year old shelter cat nobody wanted. He has mild kidney disease and occasional seizures. He's on meds which has greatly reduced the frequency and duration of the seizures.

I also feed stray/feral cats outside my home. 2 are feral, 2 are friendly. I really want to take the friendlies in, but I live in a small home and don't have anymore room. I provide cat shelters for all of them.

I've had animals in my life since I was a child. I find cats much more quiet and easier to take care of. Look forward to learning and interacting with the members here.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, to you and your furry family, both those inside and those outside! What are your cats' names? LOL, are you like me, and have named the outside cats, as well? I want to thank you especially for adopting your older, declawed cat. All too often, these poor babies end up living out their lives in shelters, or, even worse, being euthanized due to lack of space! It's lovely to know that another one is in a loving home!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-592402.gif
KittyCatCove and furry gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3139.JPG
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Buff and also for taking care of the strays. Bless your heart.

Do post photos of them for us to see :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you decided to join the site and introduce yourself. Thank you for rescuing/adopting 3 wonderful cats as well as looking after and providing for the ferals near your home. You are their guardian angel. :angelcat: