Hi

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i'm Connie and mom to 9 cats and a few strays. I live in SoCal. I used to be a member a long, long time ago and then drifted away. i had 11 cats til June. Lost 3 this year including my 21 year old, Mousy. Then somebody dumped a 7 week old kitten in the office parking lot where i feed my strays, couldn't leave the little guy there so i brought him home and he just kind of took over.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-374762.gif
Connie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Blue welcome.png
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

So sorry to hear about your loss but we are glad that you are still taking in kitties especially the last one. Bless your heart.

Please post photos of your fur-babies :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks for all the welcomes. i haven't been back because on Thursday morning i broke my right wrist. my flooring is all laminate and when i tried to get up out of the office chair it rolled out underneath me and when i fell i put my hands down to break my fall and broke my wrist. and i'm right-handed. the soonest i can see the orthopetic surgeon is Thursday to get the cast on. i'm really mad at myself. right before the holidays. and hubby is not happy since now he's got to clean the litterboxes.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorry to hear that. Hope you're not in too much pain. And that it heals quickly.