Hi!

elasonia08

Fluffymamaz
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
I'm new to this site - I am a proud meowma to a 1 year old indoor female domestic medium hair tuxedo cat (I think) and to two feral cats that we recently TNR'd!

My cat Sokz (aka Mamaz) is my very first cat ever, I always told my fiance that I dont want cats, dont need hair all over the house bla... bla... bla..., he came home with this little rescue and I fell in love with her! Never would I have thought that a cat could bring so much love and happiness into ones lives.

Below is Mamaz and our outdoor adopted children (Patches and Domino):

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your lovely furbabies! I love Sokz’s eyes, they’re so big and bright! Patches and Domino are absolutely adorable as well. I love their pattern!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-830568.gif
elasonia08, Mamaz, Patches and Domino, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3651.JPG
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your kitties are lovely and yes, they do bring you joy. Enjoy their company!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Congrats on being a first time "meowma". :bouquet:
Sokz (love the spelling) is a beauty. :catlove:
Thank you, also, for caring for and TNRing, Patches and Domino. :petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elasonia08

Fluffymamaz
Kitten
Purraise
I want to share some great news, Patches left us - she has gone to her forever home today and I am an emotional mess!

I had a long weekend with some friends out of town, and out of the blue they say that they are looking to adopt a cat! My fiancé looked at me and smiled, he quickly told them about Patches! They immediately said yes we will take her and I immediately was happy, worried and very sad! But I know this is the best for her, we wanted a forever home for her.

Today, she left with her new family, she will also have a fur sister and I wish her a long happy life, I'm still crying though .

Miss you already Patches

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's wonderful that Patches has gotten a fur-ever home. :clap2: :petcat: :catlove:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! It can be sad when we find a great home for out little guys, because we love them so much and we miss them. I had a cat who was miserable living with other cats. She was a "bathroom cat" for a year! It was so sad when she found her forever home. After a year, I was bonded to her! But it made me so happy to see pictures of her on the couch cuddling up with her new 7 year old best friend. It made a such a difference to see pictures of her in her happy home, being loved. :redheartpump: Maybe your friends can send pictures of Patches in her new home, being the queen of all she surveys!