Hi!

kittenbear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lindsey from Ohio. Right now I have a border collie mix and a black domestic shorthair, but I'm planning to expand my cat family in the near future!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: Welcome to the cat site!! Glad to have you. Any questions, problems, etc. regarding felines, you have come to the right place. Feel free to share any fun or funny experience with your cat that you like to share. Above all, we LOVE pictures. What are the names of your collie mix and kitty?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello K kittenbear , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you to TCS :wave3:

I'm tabbytom and I'm a Mentor here in Catsite. Feel free to ask questions if you have any in regards to getting around the site. I'm here to help :thumbsup:

Here are some articles to read to help you get started with the site.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Forum Rules
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

Do check out the informative forum threads and also the many good reads in the Articles section too.

And lastly, do introduce yourself and your kitty to the community in New Cats on the Block and do post photos of your kitty for us to see.
And there's also a special thread for other animals too Cats and Other Animals :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'd love to see pictures of your kitty! Here's a photo thread that's purrfect for him: Black Cats Only

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even dog pictures! And don't feel that you have to limit them to the black cat pictures thread; they're appropriate just about anywhere on the site.

Welcome to TCS! This is an incredibly supportive and active community of cat lovers, and we're always happy to get new members. We hope that you and your fur babies stick with us for many years to come.

Margret

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Welcome to TCS! My "right hand man" is a little black shorthaired guy named Lance. I have other black cats as well, all from feral moms. See you in the forums! Susan