Hi!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to TCS. Katniss and Kitty are adorable.  Kitty looks like she is posing for the camera. In that picture it looks like Katniss either wants to play or wants tummy pets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katnissthekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Kitty loves attention, and Katniss was actually rolling over at the moment I was trying to take the photo haha but It's still cute

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
  Your Katniss and Kitty are lovely - you'd never know that Kitty is 16 years old.  She wears her age well!   This really is a great website.  The people are very friendly and it's a tremendous resource for finding information on anything to do with cats.  Also, as you've found - it's entertaining.  You are not the only one who likes to read about the Pregnant Cats and Kittens - I do the same thing!    I hope to see you, Katniss and Kitty around the forums.  

katnissthekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, I love this website a lot. Reading about everyone else's cats is very interesting as well.

Kitty was rescued off the side of a highway by my grandmother when she was a kitten, but she shows no signs of trauma nor has she ever. She just loves being the center of attention. However, Katniss acts a lot like a dog. She fetches paper balls and runs around like crazy. I think she's been pretty sad lately because for the past few days there's been a fly flying around in my house and she can't seem to catch it! Kittens are so silly.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Kitty is certainly a lucky girl, being rescued and given such a good home.  And Katniss sounds absolutely adorable!  

katnissthekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Kitty is certainly a lucky girl, being rescued and given such a good home.  And Katniss sounds absolutely adorable!  
Thank you so much! Katniss is certainly a ball of energy.