Hi!

katie-cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I just found this site a couple days ago and joined today – I was looking up additional tips for raw feeding kittens.

My husband and I call ourselves “the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee”, because we’ve fostered a total of 148 kittens (an adorable combination of stray, feral, and shelter fosters) since 2007 and hope to foster more. We love taking pictures of each kitten/litter’s milestones. I mainly stay home with the kittens, and in my free time I like to draw and read. We have two lovely resident adult cats, Charlene Butterbean and Wylla Stout, and we just picked up two female kittens, Effie and Hazel, from the shelter two weeks ago and have finally started them on a raw diet.

Thanks!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi @Katie-cat    Welcome to the forum to you and your brood 

l love the "ltty Bitty Kitty Committee", that's great. 148 fostered kittens is very impressive. Thank you for your good work and caring for these little ones.

lt's nice to have you here on the forum, l'll look forward to learning more about your kitties.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Katie-cat,

Wow, so many kittens! It must be really rewarding to see them grow up and go to good homes. You must have some great photos. I'm looking forward to seeing some of them.

Welcome to The Cat Site.

alice lilly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, you are really kind people if you decided to foster those kittens! But what would you do when they are grew up?

tonica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome, I'm kinda new here, too. But in cats related questions you must be an expert. And yes, I'm with Alice Lilly asking you what do you do when they grow up? Do you find them new homes or they just live with you?

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wavey:

Wow 148 fosters since 2007 that's fantastic. :clap:
We would love to see some pictures of your resident cats and your fosters too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katie-cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the welcomes!

We foster them until they're healthy enough/old enough to go to their furr-ever homes.

Just figured out how to post pics. This is Wylla and Charlene (my two residents - Wylla's on the right, and Charlene is on the left):
And here is Effie and Hazel (Hazel is the grey one, and Effie is the lilac point) about a week after I took them in.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, those are two gorgeous cats, Wylla and Charlene. Charlene has a very impressive bib.

tonica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You really deserve some kind of medal of honor for your work, I'm so impressed with your kindness! And your resident cats are indeed gorgeous!