Hi

pm250

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is rayjan i am 25 and i am originally from NY but now i live in ID(yeah long ways from home). i currently don't have a cat, but live with my sister her fiance and my 95 year old father and my sisters 3 dogs a chihuahua named Jack, a pomeranian/chihuahua mix named Foxy, and a husky/germanshepard/something else(i forget) mix named Copper(well he's her fiances dog). i miss having a cat family member, and hope to eventually make a forever home for at least one cat in my future(though first i need to move again as my sister don't like cats and 3 dogs is enough pets for any small household
).

i grew up on a farm, so was raised with many cats!(if you never heard everyone who has a pregnant cat they don't want takes her to the country and leaves her on a farm) i've always loved cats, though i wont call myself an expert or anything.

There isn't much better in life than a cat on ones lap and a good book or movie i must say.

alice lilly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Rayjan, and welcome! I think your sister will change her mind when she see a little meowing kitten ) 

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I like your cat quote!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  I really like your avatar pic.  
 Hope your situation on the cat front changes soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pm250

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Well with some more job searching, maybe it'll be soon i'll have another purfect furry companion.
It's just finding a job to get on my feet, that can be a pain. Especially since i have mostly babysitting, and know no-one here hardly...