Hi There, I'm Flapjack's Mom :3

Flapjack's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm a proud stay at home cat mom, of 3 babies. My pride and joy, total momma's boy, Flapjack who's 1 year and 6 months old brown tabby that's been diagnosed with CRF/CKD back in February of this year, an orange,thick tabby named Olivia who's about 1 year old, and a gray longhaired 8 month old named Natasha who despises any sort of wet food (she even hates tuna) and likes being held like a baby.
I'm 23, live in Texas, in a happy relationship with a wonderful cat dad I met in high school of 7 years (and counting!) I like to learn french on my spare time and I collect My Little Pony (I lost count after 400)

Also i'm bad at introductions :(

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
Flapjack's Mom, Olivia and Natasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome Flapjack's Mom! I am new too and it is nice to meet you, I think your intro was very sweet. Mon français est terrible! I am learning Greek. xD

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and loved your introduction, it was purr-fect. :purr: