Hi There Everyone

yasika

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello guys,
I wanted to introduce me and my cat. His name is Makhmal, It's a Farsi name means velvet in English and he is 1 Years and a half. He is mostly nice and gentle except when it comes to another animals :)
He was a rescue cat and he is now very happy with his home and his mommy and daddy :)
This is him and his favorite toy that just looks like him :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
yasika and Makhmal, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3139.JPG
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Makhmal is such a handsome Boy! Here's a special thread just for him :-
bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and post-your-sleeping-beauties.42491 and more fun threads here in
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! What a beautiful boy! Please continue to contribute to this site, we absolutely love hearing, and learning, from other people who love their cats.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Since we've already met via your thread in the Behaviour forum, I don't need to welcome you to TCS. But I will say I'm glad you found us! :thumbsup:

Makhmal is paws-itively adorable. :catlove: I love his name. And his mini-me toy is just too cute. :catman:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty! I have a feral cat that I feed, whose Farsi name is Simin (spelling?), which I was told means "silver". She's a beautiful, very pale grey tabby--I've never seen a tabby so silver-coated before!