Hi.. new here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jeff_F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Phoebe.. my girlfriend rescued her.. she was put out by her previous owner on a cold snowy night and the next day Erin had her brought into her place. Erin couldn't keep her so... I took her home. It took about 3 days before she ate.. I got her a cheeseburger and I gave her that and a can of wet food. She ate all of it and that day she came out of her carrier and started to rub up against me

She's my baby and she sleeps with me every night

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
So very sorry though about the loss of Violet. :alright:
RIP sweet girl. :hearthrob::angel::hearthrob:
I'm glad you have gorgeous Phoebe and Milo to help heal your broken heart. :catlove:

Jeff_F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
So very sorry though about the loss of Violet. :alright:
RIP sweet girl. :hearthrob::angel::hearthrob:
I'm glad you have gorgeous Phoebe and Milo to help heal your broken heart. :catlove:
Thanks.. they are keeping close to me and helping me get through this. I'm going to play fetch with Milo today..

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry bout Violet. I am glad you have the other 2 for comfort. Sometimes I think they instinctively sense when you need it.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a882493d2ef6a47ffb091a7c38d81ff2.jpg
Jeff, Phoebe and Milo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Violet :alright:

Do post more photos of Phoebe and Milo for us to see and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Jeff_F

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now.. Milo's story.. I have been wanting a cat for some time.. but then I decided to get one. A local rescue group had one they were going to put out that day and they sent me a pic of him via email. I fell for him instantly.. they brought him right over with all the things I would need.

Well.. I sat on the floor when he came out of his carrier and he came right over to me.. we started to play and we bonded.. since then he's been my buddy