Hi, Meet Sophie!

sophiekitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’m very new to this site and I thought I’d make an introduction. My name’s Rosie and I recently got a little 2 month old called Sophie!
84892858-BA49-438D-BB8C-52A90C7E8A74.jpeg

She’s very playful. Her favourite toy seems to be a devil’s tail from an old halloween costume that I forgot I even had... She just found it and dragged it out one day!
0B3E1CE7-97BF-45FC-9A55-5DDEB7F8BE65.jpeg
She’s very friendly too. She always snuggles up with me in bed and sleeps in my lap when she gets tired! She’s always around my feet as well, which I worry about sometimes because she’s so small and I don’t want to accidentally hurt her. She’s abdolutely adorable though!
728B9200-538F-4444-B1B0-D181122DBFCB.jpeg

6EAD90DC-2689-48B9-B9DD-4F819FEA02BD.jpeg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. And oh my goodness, Sophie is just the cutest little fluffball! Great pictures of her, too. I love the one where she’s showing off her little pink toebeans! I look forward to seeing more pictures of Sophie as she grows up.

See you around! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C84E3DE8-68F0-4857-A134-784B1A9A542D.jpeg
Rosie and Sophie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
5B61763D-421A-48EB-9201-7ED17861045E.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Sophie is such a cutie! :lovecat4: :lovecat:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another warm welcome to TCS. :hellosmiley: What could be cuter than a precious kitten who wants to cuddle and sleep with you in bed? :cloud9: Something tells me Sophie has found the perfect home! If you would like to show us more pics as Sophie grows up you can post them here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiekitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. And oh my goodness, Sophie is just the cutest little fluffball! Great pictures of her, too. I love the one where she’s showing off her little pink toebeans! I look forward to seeing more pictures of Sophie as she grows up.

See you around! :wave3:
Thank you very much! She is adorable I agree! I’ll definitely post more in the future :D

sophiekitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 222868 Rosie and Sophie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 222869 to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Sophie is such a cutie! :lovecat4: :lovecat:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you! I really appreciate that.

sophiekitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Another warm welcome to TCS. :hellosmiley: What could be cuter than a precious kitten who wants to cuddle and sleep with you in bed? :cloud9: Something tells me Sophie has found the perfect home! If you would like to show us more pics as Sophie grows up you can post them here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
Thank you! Will do :D

sophiekitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So ADORABLE!!! Is she a Maine Coon?
Not that I know of! I know that her mum’s a tabby and her dad is a ginger cat, but I’m not sure what breed exacl y he was.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Rosie and Lovely Sophie!! Glad you are here.

Mia:hellocomputer::welcomesign: