Hi! I'm Shelly. :)

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just joined this week! I have two kitties, both just shy of a year old. I'm a first-time cat owner (I was allergic as a kid, and not allowed to have them, but I think I've outgrown the allergy), and I love them to death.

Hope to make some friends here!

This is Lydia (the black one) and Alice (the multi-coloured one).

kittyluvluv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Shelly. I'm Amber! I just joined today! I'm a mommy to 4 fur-babies! Jazzy a long haired calico, Lucy a long haired solid black kitty, and twins Little Girl (Widdles) and Faddy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, Amber! Nice to meet you! :)

I'd love to see some pictures of your kitties if you've got 'em!

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwweh they're all sooooo adorable!
Jazzabelle has AMAZING colouring, she's so gorgeous! Little Girl reminds me a bit of Lydia, she loves to lay on me, too, and gets the same look on her face! Faddy is handsome; he looks majestic, like cat nobility. And Lucy looks like she could get into some mischief!

I secretly wish my house was bigger so I could have more kitties!

kittycatnap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Both of your guys' kitties are adorable! I started the.... hmm 26th of May? Yea, I joined the 26th so far these people have been extremely nice!

Last edited:

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And now, for an inappropriate amount of pictures of my kitties:

Lydia, when she was three or four months old.

Alice, at about seven months.

Lydia, being sphere-cat.

Kind of fuzzy, but Lydia, slumped over the couch that her and Alice have since wrecked...

Lydia "helping" me to read The Walking Dead. She says "Oh no! A zombie!"

Crispy Mini Kitty.

Lydia instantly started mothering Alice when we got her.

The correct way of eating, apparently.

Alice, at about three months.

Cuddlers.

Alice checking out Damian's (my boyfriend) parents' dog, Tank, when we were dog-sitting for a weekend. She loves him.

Alice being the adorable little psychopath she is.

Kiss the kitty. :)

Alice cuddling with Kelcey's rainbow woolies. :)

Lydia (before we had Alice) keepin' one eye on the GIANT dog.

She's such a tubby thing. ;) <3 I love her orange tummy spot.

Eying up my cupcake...

I don't know HOW she got into that crazy position...

Lydia thinks she's too good for the water dish.

MySpace picture camera hog cat.

Snugglin'.

"Help me."

She's such a mook!!

It's adorable when the sleep in the same position.

Sonic the Hedge...Cat?

It's blurry, but we were having a crazy thunderstorm, the window was open, and they were both so fascinated by the noise!

They love each other.

Alice "helps" me read, too.

Apparently Alice thought Lydia *REALLY* needed a bath!

Lydia enjoys Youtube's cat videos.

Damian playing with the kitties. :)

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank-you, KittyCatNap! I just lurked your profile, and your kitties are soooooo cute!! I love the name Tooty, too, just too adorable. :)

kittycatnap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I LOVE The Walking Dead!!!!!! And that's a lot of photos! lol I'll post my kitties for ya! BTW I love how you refer to your kitty Alice as psychopath!

My boy Tiger

My sweetheart Tooty, sorry it's blurry she decided to move when I took the pic! She also had 3 beautiful babies.

This calico's name is Callie! She has a bit of  'tude'. She had 5 babies and don't worry they will be fixed,once they are ready

This Is Sal a Siamese kitty, with Tooty in the way!

This was just too cute!

kittycatnap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh you can call me Aimee, your kitties must be hyper things lol! And Thanks!

Last edited:

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ummm, now...Maybe a little something about me?

My name's Shelly (obviously), I'm 21, and originally from Vancouver Island, but now live in Saskatchewan *sigh*.

I work in a private care home for seniors in a dinky little town.

Looking to go back to school for my SCA certification, and maybe nursing (to continue looking after the elderly), or EMT certification. Still undecided.

I secretly have dreams of getting a large house and having a kitty farm (not like an actual farm, just lots of cats EVERYWHERE!).

I enjoy kitties (also obvious), gardening, sewing, reading, jewellery (I have A LOT), death metal, video games, scrapbooks, and the occasional attempt at knitting.

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you, Aimee!

I looove Siamese cats!! I've always wanted one, ever since I watched "Homeward Bound" as a kid. Totally had a stuffed toy Siamese cat named "Sassy" (like in the movie; very original, I know, lol).

Callie looks like she has a lot of 'tude! And she looks like she's in charge, hahaha!

Both my cats are a little bit psycho, lol. From two different mamas/daddies, but both so...Strange! We thought spaying them would calm them down a bit, but, it did not. We love them all the same though. <3

Those are only a few pictures off my phone; not even touching the ones on my camera! XD
My friends call me an obsessed crazy cat-lady; I totally admit to it, too.

When did Callie have her babies?! :) I'm glad you're going to get them fixed; are you going to keep them, or give them away? We kind of held off for a bit on getting ours spayed, just because they were/are indoor cats (I refuse to let them outside in the dead of a Saskatchewan Winter), and it costs a LOT of money; but once they went into heat and started driving us mad, we got right on that, lol!!

kittyluvluv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww what gorgeous kitties both of you have!! I love The Walking Dead too! I am also 21, i'll be 22 in July. Hehe I live in a tiny little cabin on a horse ranch but all of my babies just seemed to find me! I'd love to have more kitties but they've already invaded my tiny home! I do health care too. We really seem to have a lot in common! I seem to share basically all of your interests! :)

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haven't been on here in awhile. Busy with work, and power outages; good ol' Prairies.

Have you read all the Walking Dead books? I'm currently awaiting (impatiently) the second "episode" of The Walking Dead game on the Xbox 360. :)

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thnak-you,  -_aj_- & MoochNNoodles! I'd love to see pictures of your guys' kitties!! :)

leeann boone

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Belle and her brother Simba who lives downstairs with the neighbors.

Welcome Amber! I just joined today! I also love reading. This is my 8 week old Orange and White Tabby Cat. Her name is Belle.

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Leeann!

Awwweh, they're both so adorable!! My cats love my shoes, too; occasionally they drag one off in the middle of the night, and I have to search everywhere the next morning!

leeann boone

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome, Leeann!

Awwweh, they're both so adorable!! My cats love my shoes, too; occasionally they drag one off in the middle of the night, and I have to search everywhere the next morning!
Belle LOVES to stick her head in our shoes. Heaven only knows WHY tho since I sure wouldn't want to stick my head in my dads shoes...
 (I put her in the shoes in this photo but she didn't want to get out lol)

Her other obsession is boxes(soda boxes,shoe boxes it doesn't really matter lol)

Last edited: