Hi, I'd like to introduce myself and my 10 cats.

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Rob and this is Canyon my #1 cat Canyon.
Of my 10 he is the only one that I chose to live here. Although 2 of his litter mate are with us.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aw, what a sweet boy.  Were your other cats strays that you took in?  We'd love to hear more about them.  Welcome.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you.
I'd like to introduce the inspiration for my screen name, Cosmos the celestial cat. As a kitten he was brought to our house by a former cat from our house (another story).
He revels in his independence. He's lots of fun too.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Rob, welcome to TCS :wavey:

So far Canyon and Cosmos are beautiful. Looking forward to see the rest of them.

Glad that you and your kitties have joined us. This is a great site with many friendly cats. Do check out the site as there are many wonderful threads and articles which are very informative.

Please post more photos of your kitties ;)

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. I'm looking forward to checking things out.
Tonight it's supposed to rain. Due to bad drainage I have to pump water to the street from my back carport. I use a portable sump pump and hoses.
I believe Cosmos is part Turkish Van and loves to play with the water from the end of the hose.
Here
he is eagerly awaiting the water to come.

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Next Kitty is Eva. She was born here to a cat that belonged to a friend of our son that was temporarily living here. She spent her first 3 months living with 2 adult cats in a small room. Any siblings were given away. When the friend moved out the kitten escaped and hid in our carport. The friend said she'd come back for the kitten but never did. I was able to lure her out eventually. After we became acquainted with each other I found out she did not know how to play or how to be around other cats. And because she missed the domestication period she does not like to picked up. I taught her to play and she figured out how to deal with the other cats. I have spoiled her. She is the only cat allowed to sleep with us. She used to stay inside all the time but in the last few years she's taken to wintering in the house and spending the summer outside.
Believe it or not I found her lying like this and fortunately had my iPhone handy.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Eva was meant for you! What a sweet looking kitty.

Who don't spoil their cats and let them sleep on their bed? :think: .............I do! :lol3:

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cat #4 is Leo. I know he's striped but I call him my little lion. He was brought to us as a kitten by an older cat that was around the neighborhood. Leo has a small voice and is shy unles there is a party then he's mr. Party Animal.

Last edited:

cosmos17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Kitty #5 is Kíla (Keela).  Her name is Irish taken from the Irish band Kíla (a really, really good band). Being around 3 years old she's our youngest. She found our house in July 2014.She is very prone to having a bad skin condition from mites. She get treatments of Revolution to help. If I don't give her the Revolution she starts biting and scratching herself mercilessly. Also her attitude becomes nasty and she doesn't like to be petted or around the other cats. When she's on the Revolution she's the sweetest, affectionate cat that loves to be around people. 

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty cat. Lovely colouring. You are half way through your introduction. You might have more than 10 by the time your get there[emoji]9786[/emoji]