Hi! i am new here

catzlvr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cool, I've got cats and fish too! What kind of fish do you have? Freshwater, marine? I've got both kinds, and you can see my saltwater tanks on my fish homepage: Jeans Marine Fish

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh! I like fishes, too! I've never kept fishes, because I've been lead to believe it's way expensive. What I'd really like to do is keep salt-water fishes. I'd like to have as small a facility as possible, with the commensurate number of salt-water fishes.

It's only a dream, of course, because something tells me I'd never be able to afford a proper facility. Oh, well!

=^..^=

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catzlvr,
Between my boyfriend and myself we currently have six tanks going at once. they are all freshwater ones. He has various catfish, oscars and rainbow fish in his 120, I have a black knife fish, 14 mollies, a betta, 2 algae eaters, 2 flying foxes and a cherry barb in my 55 gallon, I have a 10 gallon that has 20+ baby Mollies in it,(that's my baby tank) I also have 7 goldfish in a 20 gallon,( I can't bear to part with them, they were "rescued" from his Oscars),in another 20 gallon tank, (our sick tank) we have 3 rainbow fish, 2 mollies and 2 weather loaches( we did have three loaches but one jumped out of the tank, I am not kidding it literally jumped out of the tank, and the cats had a nice snack
) and FINALLY in the other 55 gallon tank we have various loaches, ottos and algae eaters. WHEW! That was ALOT to type! LOL!
(this is me, a big wind bag! LOL!)

dan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Helloo and welcome!!
Just reading about your rescued babies makes me feel bad that I could only rescue one (so far...). I haven't as yet been able to talk my partner into getting a little brother or sister for our Phoebe, but I'm working on it!!!!!

Anyway, once again, WELCOME!!
Cheers from the Emerald city......