Hi & Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: And Happy Thanksgiving from a fellow Canadian. 🇨🇦

Congrats on the new kitten! :bouquet: How is Holly taking to Rafaela Puff?

Here's a TCS article you might find helpful.

Also:

Any pics of your fur babies you can post?
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sugar Plum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Holly is desperate to help with the new kitten. She was adopted out of the local humane society as a kitten herself and found roaming the streets, unspayed 6 years later, so her age is known (due to the original microchip) and she has had kittens. She can't be in direct contact yet, because Raphaela Puff is being wormed and has no shots yet. I kid you not, I can tell if what I'm doing is a good idea, because Holly purrs. She stops if something's off. And tells me off if she finds something amiss, like kitten related laundry that wasn't immediately done. LOL. :D

Here they are!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
205484_34a50.gif
Sugar Plum, Rafaela and Holly, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
9cbaa21021cbfaba2baf8ced7a62e0c6.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes, please dp post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: