Hi Guys

Nomad1911

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys,

My name is nomad and my little guy is named Leo. Before you send me the main questions, yes Leo is a boy and yes he is Calico colored. No idea what the breed is. He is sometimes cuddly, sometimes mean. He's officially 9 weeks old. His favorite things to do are wrestle with dad's socks, harass the small human during homework, fight the dragons on tv and cuddle with mom. Oh and cleaning himself up to 30 times a day (mom's counted).

Bit of Leo's story. He came to me at 7 weeks after a friend pulled him from under a porch with his two sisters (one is a black cat and the other is a tortoise). My friend knew I wanted a kitten or a puppy. His two sisters were given away to the friends mom and roommate. Leo can straight to me. He's been by my side ever since.

He's now 2 weeks into his forever home. He's enjoying being a spoiled indoor cat with his uncle Norton (who was also an under the porch rescue and is a black tuxedo of massive size). He's still shy around our dashund/rat terrier mix (who is in love with kittens but doesn't understand why Leo is scared of him).

Please feel free to say hi and if you know anything about breeds let us know!

Attachments

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Nomad and Leo. Welcome to TCS. I can't help you with the breed but there are some very knowledgeable people on here that will help. Hope you enjoy browsing through the site and post lots of photos of Leo and your other furry friends.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. I love calicos. Looking forward to more pictures of her and watching her grow up.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. That is very unusual to have a boy calico. Please post lots of pics of Leo and Norman too! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Normad1911, Leo and Norton, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3135.GIF
to all of you :wave3:

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section.

Do post more photos of of your kitties for us to see and we have special threads for Calico cats here in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and Tuxedo cats here in Tuxedo Cats ;)

See ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nomad1911

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is mojo and Norton. Mojo is 7 and Norton is 5 years old. They both are roughly the same size. Norton just out weights and measures mojo by a few pounds and inches. We will definitely be checking out the website some more.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Leo, Mojo AND Norton! SO unusual to find a male tri-colored cat, and he's adorable! I'd have snapped him up in a heartbeat, although Ms. Hekitty would have said several unprintable things about it, I'm sure!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Thanks for posting pictures of your gorgeous kitties!