Hi guys! Meet Leif

LeifwiththeLiner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone,

I’ve always rescued runts of the litter and unwanted kittens woth my parents but now I’ve moved out woth my partner we’ve rescued our own little boy, Leif.

He’s taken a lot of bottle feeding, vets bills and love but he’s getting there now.

so hi everyone! And thanks for having us!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a59761b4cd439fbf1de268bd39cb6bba.gif
to you and Leif. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a1b684c04a8f574c91b3e3e7068995c7.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing Leif and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out his life :clapcat: He's a cutie pie! :redheartpump::hearthrob:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: