hi from pikko n kitto

mr pikko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ....My name is airi, and Im from Malaysia

currently,i have two kitten around 3 months old. A ragdoll mix persian im called it kitto (orange) and another one main coon mix persian im called it pikko(white black).both are male.

I have never been a cat person, but since these two kitten came into my life, it changed my attitude and my feeling toward animal become better. I have visited this site to gain my knowledge.when saw n read this site, i feel love to join this group so in the end I have decided to join. Thanks for alot of info that has been shared in this site from various people that love cats n animals.

Since we (my wife n i) did not know much about cats, we did a lot of research from various site, slowly we gain knowledge. We also take extra effort to learn how to care both of our kitten from vet. We hope that with this site we can share alot of info among us.
Last word, sorry to my poor grammar.

Thanks.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They're adorable! Welcome to TCS and please don't worry about your English! We're an international community and English is not the first language for quite a few of our members (myself included!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mr pikko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks alot...really appriciated that:lol3: