Hi From Maryland!

How do I make friends here?

• Comment on Every. Single. Post.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're not really friends, we just give information.

• This forum isn't really that active, no matter what you do, it could take a while.

• Total voters

helloholly_d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!

I've been a cat lover since birth. My family Always had cats when I was growing up - and often, kittens thanks to a very promiscuous "Momma Kitty".
Currently, I have 3 cats -
Thug but sweet Tortiseshell - Julep
IMG_0385.JPG

Prissy princess Tuxedo cat - Yin (Puddin' Head)
yinshots7.jpg

Distinguished g rey and white (Tuxedo?) Grandpa "Mustache" kitty
mustache.png

I'm joining this forum because I'd like to make some new friends and also to gain some information. I'm a graphic designer and have lately been working on a lot of petcentric projects, so I thought, why not stalk the forums? Then I saw the community here seems really nice so, I decided to be a part of it. :)

DragonsNKitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The dragons are in my head! Lol. I write fantasy novels. Those two are my youngests. I also have a 7 year old and two 1 year olds. :D

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the community. Beautiful cats.
Your poll didn't have my answer. If you want to make friends, just be yourself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helloholly_d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The dragons are in my head! Lol. I write fantasy novels. Those two are my youngests. I also have a 7 year old and two 1 year olds. :D
You write fantasy novels?!? Do you have a link? I love reading :) It's been a while since I read anything sci/fi/fantasy.

Wow, you have a pretty nice size cat family! ;D Two of my cats are 8 years old. I said last year I wouldn't have any more cats after they're gone... by the end of the year a little Mustache kitty started frequenting the patio and I had to bring him in before it got cold. I think he was left behind by someone who had moved recently. .. He's estimated 3 or 4 years old. :p I can stop whenever I want! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helloholly_d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to the community. Beautiful cats.
Your poll didn't have my answer. If you want to make friends, just be yourself.
Thanks!! LOL That doesn't always work ;P