Hi from Malta :D

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi there
well I already flooded some threads with my problems
but i tought it's a good idea to fill in here too
I had my first kitten when I was 11 yr old, I always loved cats so today here I am with 3 of them. Well this is Muxu he's my love (don't tell hubby
) his story : I went to wash my car near my father's stable ( he has 3 horses) and as I was in the middle of the washing-thing i looked over my shoulders and there he was, watching me. He was 4 months old and so cute
I picked him up, already I knew I was going to take him home with me. Later on my father told me that his friend gave him the kitten (he was a mistake of a persian girl that escaped from his owner and got pregnant and owner gave all the kittens to friends,but nobody wanted muxu, don't know why ,he is adorable). So my father thought I would surely take him and gave me a surprise. He is the most affactionate cat I ever knew. And these 2 dolls are georgie and snowbell also a *surprise* by my father. So in all I have 2 kids and 3 cats, for now my family is complete, in the future I would like to enlarge it with one kitty more maybe (home is small..) I would like to end this thread by saying *again* how wonderful you people are, advisers are absolutly great

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your gorgeous kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you flisssweetpea, i will

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. What a very beautiful furfamily you have. Muxu is gorgeous
and Georgie and Snowbell are extrmely adorable

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME MUXU

...and yes, we agree with your purrson -- YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!
We are so glad
you have been adopted into such a loving home with Snowbell and Georgiena, two gorgeous felines!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to give them a big kiss!
They are very cute.

Welcome !