Hi From Jack From Cyprus

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
I adopted Jack from a girl who wanted to give him away to get a dog ! Can you believe that ?!! Anyway as a cat nut i did adopt him and i knew he was deaf and when i saw him i fell in love in a second! When i saw his green big eyes that was it !!!
20170612_170000.jpg
20170612_170035.jpg
20170612_170049.jpg
IMG_20140606_101634.jpg
i was studying in Greece and i was almost done with my studies i brought him back to Cyprus with me !! And now we ve been together for 6 years ! His birthday is in October 10th!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Jack is one handsome fellow! And those GREEN eyes...:redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I LOVE those green eyes! What a lovely cat he is, and how lucky he is to have found you and his forever home!

Cyprus is one of those places I dream about. In my mind it is always kissed by sun and sea.

ihave4cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love his eyes, the cat is defintiley better being with someone like you rather than someone who wants to replace it with another pet.

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
Love his eyes, the cat is defintiley better being with someone like you rather than someone who wants to replace it with another pet.
I know he wasnt coming near me for 2 weeks! I bet he didnt get any love from the previous owner!

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
I LOVE those green eyes! What a lovely cat he is, and how lucky he is to have found you and his forever home!

Cyprus is one of those places I dream about. In my mind it is always kissed by sun and sea.
Yeah its all sunny and sandy here but living here you grow to hate it!!! I want some cold and snow !!!!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah its all sunny and sandy here but living here you grow to hate it!!! I want some cold and snow !!!!
LOL...I would really prefer to live where there is cold and snow. I grew up on the beaches of Florida and have about had more than enough of living on beaches, but I love the idea of Cyprus. I used to dream of being able to spend an entire 3 months wandering around the Mediterranean countries, Cyprus, Greece, Crete, maybe even coastal Italy. I'd melt, but the photos would be worth it! I'd want to have the money to hire local guides and get off the beaten track, though.

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL...I would really prefer to live where there is cold and snow. I grew up on the beaches of Florida and have about had more than enough of living on beaches, but I love the idea of Cyprus. I used to dream of being able to spend an entire 3 months wandering around the Mediterranean countries, Cyprus, Greece, Crete, maybe even coastal Italy. I'd melt, but the photos would be worth it! I'd want to have the money to hire local guides and get off the beaten track, though.
If you ever come to Cyprus i ll be your guide !!! i ll take you everywere !!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You'll be...um...the...well, in the group that will be the fourth to know! Right behind my two sons and my best friend here, I'd be posting it here, and planning to visit so many good friends I've made here. I hope that you do, as well!

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
You'll be...um...the...well, in the group that will be the fourth to know! Right behind my two sons and my best friend here, I'd be posting it here, and planning to visit so many good friends I've made here. I hope that you do, as well!
Break a leg
Where are you from again ? I dont remeber if you told me already !

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm from North Carolina in the United States. I'm just a few miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean.

Andriana papadopoulou

Jack & Spock
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh nice !
I'm from North Carolina in the United States. I'm just a few miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean.
Nice i lie us. There is a south carolina right ? Im coming in us next year for Fall and Halloween !!! yeah halloween nut here !! Forth of July is near what r u gonna do

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Got it! Not sure about the Fourth of July. There will be a big celebration at the city park in my tiny town, complete with fireworks. I'll probably stay home, because Hekitty (my cat) HATES fireworks, and does better when I'm with her. But I can see them from my front porch, so that will be nice.

I love Halloween too! It is probably my favorite holiday of all.

Yes, there is a South Carolina, as well. Just south of us, as you would expect! LOTS of nice beaches there, too.