Hi from Brandy & Ramos

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!
Just wanted to introduce you to our new fur babies who we’ve had for 5 weeks now!!!

My boyfriend and I originally just saw Brandy on the rescue website and only went to visit her… but Ramos jumped on my boyfriends lap straight away and well I think he adopted us 🤣so we came home with both!

They’re 10 years old & they’re brother and sister from the same litter. Abandoned in a flat and were found starving but they are absolutely spoilt now and will continue to be😊

We love them so much they’re hilarious! Would never think they are 10, both definitely kittens at heart🫶🏼

They are my first cats & I couldn’t be happier!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-753330.gif
emhorsleyy, Brandy and Ramos, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Brandy and Ramos from the shelter and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

Brandy and Ramos are lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Brandy and Ramos and we have a special thread here for both of them here in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Since you you are a new cat owner, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a fantastic adoption story! Thanks go out to you both for bringing Brandy and Ramos home with you to start a new life together with lots of love and laughter. :yess::clap2::hellosmiley: They are.very lucky kitties to have you in their lives. Super lucky to have been rescued and adopted together! Welcome to TCS. We look forward to seeing you around the site. Love the pictures!:redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Brandy and Ramos are gorgeous cats. Glad you were able to adopt them both. :petcat:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Bless you both for adopting them together - seeing your successful adoption story is very rewarding AND encouraging to rescuers every where, worldwide. Getting cats adopted out after 2 or 3 can be very challenging and I am sure that Team Brandy & Ramos were over the moon with joy (I hope that you posted in the rescue''s Happy Tails section as well - it helps persuade others that older cats ARE adoptable). I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Bless you both for adopting them together - seeing your successful adoption story is very rewarding AND encouraging to rescuers every where, worldwide. Getting cats adopted out after 2 or 3 can be very challenging and I am sure that Team Brandy & Ramos were over the moon with joy (I hope that you posted in the rescue''s Happy Tails section as well - it helps persuade others that older cats ARE adoptable). I look forward to seeing you in the forums!
I will post now! Would love to help persuade people to adopt older cats! … oldie goldies as I call them! They really are the best xx

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 433494 emhorsleyy, Brandy and Ramos, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 433495 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Brandy and Ramos from the shelter and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

Brandy and Ramos are lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Brandy and Ramos and we have a special thread here for both of them here in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Since you you are a new cat owner, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you!! Happy to be here, going to the tabby thread now😊

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! They totally are overlooked and it breaks my heart because they’re the best!…. I’d love to help promote rescuing especially elder cats! I’m still finding my way around the site so do you mind tagging the the rescue''s Happy Tails section please? Thank you!☺

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: I'm sorry - I miscommunicated. I meant that whichever rescue that you adopted from should have a Happy Tails section where you can show how happy your boys are. If the rescue has a FB page, I would post there as well. But we LOVE pictures here at TCS, in all the forums ;):camera::bluecat::bigeyes::happycat:

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: I'm sorry - I miscommunicated. I meant that whichever rescue that you adopted from should have a Happy Tails section where you can show how happy your boys are. If the rescue has a FB page, I would post there as well. But we LOVE pictures here at TCS, in all the forums ;):camera::bluecat::bigeyes::happycat:
oh no that’s okay!!! I will see if if they do and tag for them in a post for sure! It’s a really good idea😊
Tehe yes and I love sharing photos with everyone I meet, 30 seconds in and I’m like ‘do you want to see my cats’ lol😄just trying to work out how to post in the tabby forum!❤

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Brandy, Ramos...oh...and your boyfriend, too! I want to thank you so much for allowing this bonded pair to stay together in a loving home for the rest of their lives. They will repay that 1000 times over.