Hi Everyone!

Mimi_the_white_cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I've been a cat mom for the past 20+ years. I'm here to share some of the products/cat food I've been using/buying for my furry little princess.

Allow me to introduce a new face to this community: Mimi

1582142341998.png

Mimi is approximately 10 years old, still my little princess though! She is calm, laid-back, and gets along with the two mischievous boys (5 y/o chihuahua mix and 4 y/o shiba inu) at home.

1582142463127.png

Nice to meet you all! :cutecat:
1582142383500.png

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
da6e059474e3893832a9e7ecf375e39e.gif
to you and Mimi and doggies, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Blue welcome.png
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Mimi is very pretty! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: and good to see doggies taking photo with Mimi.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Mimi is a lovely white ball of fur and absolutely adorable. :kitty: It's comforting to see how well she gets along with the dogs. We also have a thread for Other Pets & Animals if you would like to chat or share info about the pups:
Other Pets & Animals

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and Mimi, And Mimi's brother's love the pictures so cute. Especially the one of all three together :hearthrob: