Hi Everyone

FetchingCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! I have 3 cats total.

Simba lives with my grandma (long story).
Mr. S and Little T were adopted by my fiance and they soon became "our" cats. These two play fetch! Sometimes. Sort of. T is pretty good about bringing me the ball. Sometimes he'll stop 3 feet away and meow his little head off.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
da6e059474e3893832a9e7ecf375e39e.gif
FetchingCat, Simba, Mr. S and Little T, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
da7d5a873d9409bc4a669addb1f68e48.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes, please do show us photos of your kitties :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

PassifloraFoetida

Perpetual cat bed
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I really wanted to try to teach my cats to fetch, but they haven't picked up on it quite yet. Your cats sound super smart!