Hi Everyone!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm (well, "we" I guess, my husband loves them just as much!!) the loving parent to three cats.
Our oldest is Toby, he is a 19 year old Siamese. I've had him since I rescued him as a kitten. Unfortunately, he is unwell, but we are doing our very best to keep in comfortable and happy until his time must come to an end. He has stage 4 kidney disease and unfortunately due to some recent symptoms, I fear he may be near.
Our second is Chewy, he is an 18 year old orange tabby. He's a little fat, but is in great health otherwise. Our vet even comments on how amazed she is on how "young" he is. I've also had him since rescued as a kitten. He suffered an ear hematoma (poor baby), but now that it has healed he has a rugged handsome look to him because of the cauliflower ear left behind. He's just super cute!
Our third is Hank, he is a 10 year old, orange and white, "american short hair". He is the cat that my husband and I rescued as a couple, also as a kitten, hubby never had a kitten before and really wanted to experience it. Unfortunately, he is also unwell. He has advanced congestive heart failure, but we are hopeful with our current treatment plan that we will still enjoy a couple more years with him. Keep your fingers crossed because he seems to be responding well so far!
Well that's it! I'm glad I made the decision to join, I've already been able to give advice and receive it and everyone seems really supportive.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're glad to have you here. We love pictures around here, so please do post some of your kitties! How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post.

I hope that Toby is able to make a recovery. I'm glad to hear that Hank is doing better with treatment. :redheartpump:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-179632.jpg.gif
Jem Toby, Chewy and Hank, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3124.GIF

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

I see that you've already found your way around. Please post photos of your kitties for us to see :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to you and your fur-kids! :hellosmiley: It sounds like Toby and Hank are in the best of hands during their illnesses, and I hope Chewy stays 'young' for a long time to come!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your fur family! We are so very glad that you found us. There's lots of wonderful information here, caring people, and plenty of support in good times and bad. A real community, bound by our love of cats. Again, WELCOME!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. Glad you found us. :catlove: