Hi Everyone! -zara And Isis

kar5318

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
New here, dropped in to ask some TNR questions, so thought Id say hi and introduce my 2 kitties:

Isis is a 4.5 year old gray and black short-haired tabby. We got her when she wandered onto my graduate professor's farm. She enjoys knocking full glasses off the table and sitting on your lap only at the precise moment you decide to get up. Belly rubs are an occasional treat. Her favorite scents are sweat and feet.

Zara is our 3 year old tortie. She and her littermates were rescued in Dallas, and we got her from a great foster. She enjoys playing fetch and cuddling as much as feline-ly possible. She also doesn't know the difference between breathing and purring. For her, they are one in the same.

20170620_220253.png

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS again kar5318 kar5318 :wave3: I posted a reply on your other thread you started earlier.

Both Isis and Zara are beautiful cat's :lovecat::lovecat4: Please post more photos of them and we have a thread called Post your sleeping beauties!!! and you can post their sleeping photos there.

Hope to see you around often :wink:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forums. I also have named cats after an Egyptian god/godess. But, never after the goddess of magic and life. Not only cats, I have a snake named Hathor.
You have beautiful kitties.
(Zara is an unusual name....I like it)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.

:hellocomputer:

Your two cats look so sweet together. Most of my cats are from a colony that I TNR'd, I'm glad to hear you are doing TNR too.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They're so cute! I can tell they're best friends!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your cats are lovely. As you can see, I have a bit of a tortie bias going on, but they're both dolls!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cute little buddies! I have a tortie too but she's mainly attitude and would rather be an only cat, if only she wouldn't have to get rid of me ( have 3 other cats)
Even two of my others who grew up together as kittens don't appear as bonded as yours.

Welcome.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most cats love feet and sweat; it seems to be the smell. It goes along with their penchant for Valerian (smell it sometime and you'll see what I mean). That's why there are so many pictures on the internet of cats sleeping with their noses inside a dirty athletic shoe, LOL.

Welcome to TCS. I'm glad to hear that you're doing TNR work; it's a wonderful program, and I wish we could get it going in more places. I can tell you that this site is a fantastic resource for anyone who cares for cats, and that it's a wonderful community to belong to. We hope to have you and Zara and Isis with us here for many years, along with whatever new kitties you find yourself adopting, and we look forward to more pictures -- we love cat pictures here!

Margret