Hi everyone - re-introducing myself.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My name is Tania and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I am an RSPCA registered foster-carer for orphaned, abandoned, sick, feral and premature kittens. I love doing this and have cared for almost 300 kittens over six years.

I, along with my good friend hissy (Mary Anne), created the Kitten Rescue web site. Anne put it all together on the web for us.
I know kitten season has started in the Northern hemisphere and I'm here to answer any questions you might have about kittens. I also know about pregnancy and birth in cats but not quite as much as our Gaye.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats great to know!

The Kitten Rescue web site is brilliant by the way

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Your website has been wonderfully useful to me since I came accross it last year.

Its nice to know we have so many lovely paople around who can help answer all our questions and offer advice and reassurance when needed.

Emma x x

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back Tania!!
It's good to see you on the board again!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and great to have you here - again
its been pretty busy around here and it'll be great to have someone so experienced to offer help & guidance

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see you posting again. It is a wonderful thing you do, saving the most vulnerable of little lives, I dont' thionk that can be said too many times.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Tania!
Missed seeing the pics of your babies.

Listened to the Sunday broadcast and noticed Aristotle seemed quite taken with your voice.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tania! I don't have any kittens at the moment (well, Biscotte is 7 months) but it is good to see you back.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Tanya!
Kitten Rescue is a lifesaver! I cannot tell you how many people I've referred to there...all three of you did a wonderful job on it!